When we’re unaware of the different aspects of our personality and how it impacts each thing we do each moment, we have low-level ability to leverage all the different aspects of ourselves to be effective in life – whether that be professionally or personally.
When we’re aware of these different aspects of our and other people’s personalities, we:
- Have more of an experience of peace because we more clearly know ourselves.
- Can go to work on the different aspects of our personalities that aren’t serving us.
- Can work more effectively with others.
- Can have a better understanding of why some aspects of our lives work and others don’t.
- We can troubleshoot why we can’t communicate/work effectively with some people
… basically, we get to have a say in how we show up, how effective we are, and our life experience.
We get to be at the helm!